Yonkers Jane Doe was a woman discovered murdered in 1992. She is one of two unidentified victims of serial killer Robert Shulman.
The victim was discovered in plastic bags near a Chinese restaurant. Shulman confessed to her murder, stating he picked the woman, who was a prostitute, up and brought her to his apartment, where the pair did crack cocaine. Shulman claimed he blacked out and found her dead. He then cut off her arms and part of the right leg with a hacksaw and disposed of her body in a dumpster behind a pizzeria.
Between 1991-1995, Shulman, a postal worker, picked up five prostitutes, got high on crack and had sex with them. He would then bludgeon and dismember them, and finally dispose their body parts in garbage bins around Long Island, New York and Yonkers, New York. He was originally sentenced to death, but his sentence was changed from life without parole after the New York Court of Appeals invalidated the death penalty in 2004. He died on April 13, 2006.
- She had a butterfly tattoo on her right shoulder.
- Her hair was brown.
- Her eyes were hazel.
- She had two Cesarean section scars (one vertical and the other transverse).
- She had a scar on the middle of the left thigh.
- Her left toes were painted with bright red polish (it is unknown if her right toes were painted)
- Her ears were pierced.
- A short sleeve denim jacket.
- White, 32A bra.