"Wuilmer Samayoa Aguillar" was the possible name or alias of a man found deceased in Brooks County, Texas. This name has yet to be verified.
- Black hair.
- A sparse goatee or beard on the chin.
- Brown eyes.
- A mark on the right side of the ribcage that is either a tattoo or a birthmark.
Clothing and accessories
- Black lace-up boots.
- Cell phone.
- Blue denim jeans.
- A black long-sleeved t-shirt tied around the decedent's waist.
- A black belt with a double chrome D-ring fastening system.
- Guatemalan identification card with the name "Wuilmer Liberto Samayoa Aguillar".