Winneshiek County John Doe was a male who was found deceased between hay bales on a farm near Decorah, Iowa in 1986. He might have been traveling to California from Ohio and is believed to have died in April 1985.
- Brown hair.
Clothing and accessories
- A plaid white-tan-black pile-lined Sears-Roebuck Oakbrook Sportsman/Sportswear jacket
- Medium white-tan short sleeved terry cloth v-neck Wedgefield polo shirt.
- Blue Levi corduroy with size 33-inch waist (Levi brand) with ranger tag
- Black socks
- Fruit of the Loom jockey shorts (Size 30-32)
- Blue Madison windbreaker (Size XL)
- A one dollar bill, pink blanket and a matchbook.