Will County Jane Doe was a young woman found in a wooded area in 1968.
- Her left ear was darker in colour than the rest of her body.
- Her left little finger was crooked.
- Her ears where pierced.
- She had type O blood.
- She may have had toxoplasmosis at some point in her life. This is a parasitic infection than can sometimes be contracted from cats or eating undercooked meat and is usually asymptomatic. She may not have been aware of having this condition.
- She had two gold fillings and one porcelain cap in her teeth as well as several untreated cavities.
- Two of her teeth where chipped.
- One of her teeth was broken.