Wayne County Jane Doe was a young woman who was discovered in Wayne County, Indiana in 1982.
She was located about 15 miles west of the Indiana and Ohio border and two miles north of I-70 in a wooded area.
She is currently undergoing testing by the DNA Doe Project.
- Brown hair.
- Stainless steel or chrome crown on an upper left molar.
- Upper incisors protrude 10 mm.
Clothing and accessories
- Dark blue nylon jacket.
- Long-sleeve blue front buttoned blouse with scalloped design collar and pocket (Size 12).
- Gray maternity slacks (Size 8).
- Pink underwear with blue butterflies and "Gotcha" on the front.
- Blue or gray long knit socks.
- Gold metal ring with white oval opal and two small diamonds.
- Clog style shoes with wooden soles, leather strap and buckles.