Utsunomiya Jane Doe was a woman who was found to have committed suicide in the Kawadamachi neighborhood of Utsunomiya, Tochigi prefecture, Japan. She is stated to have been cremated sometime after her discovery and laid to rest in an ossuary for the unidentified deceased in Utsunomiya. It is unknown if her DNA was collected before her cremation.
- Long brown hair.
- Type AB blood.
- Skinny build.
- A straight scar near the front of her neck measuring 6.5 centimeters in length.
- Signs of dental treatment on her teeth.
Clothing and accessories
- White ruffled camisole top.
- Hot pink cardigan.
- White ruffled culotte skirt.
- Pink bra.
- Pink panty-type underwear.
- White ankle boots with a fastening strap, size M.
- Pink handbag with a quilted design on the lower sides.
- Key ring including a key and leather heart charm.
- Beige cloth bag with cloth handles bearing a red and white polka dot design and lined with beige lace. In addition, the rim of the bag is a lighter beige color with a word design in black and red. Some words read "PJ".
- Green leather wallet.
- A white packet with green lettering.