Tucson John Doe was a teenager or young man believed to have been killed after he was struck by a train while sleeping in its path.
- Black hair.
- Brown eyes.
- "Lulana" tattoo on right arm.
- Scars on left chest, front and sides.
- Rectangular scars on left thigh.
- Left arm contracted at elbow due to scar that runs from upper arm to mid-forearm.
Clothing and accessories
- No Boundaries brand collared button-down shirt with black and yellow design across chest, size 2XL.
- Nautica brand dark denim pants, size 34x34.
- Gear for Sports brand purple nylon jacket with green and blue striped fleece interior, size medium.
- Credos Men brand blue plaid boxers, size medium.
- Beige baseball cap with blue rim, "METCON" on front.
- Reebok brand black striped white shoes, "JOSE DAVID" written on side of right shoe, size 12.
- Tan belt with "J" design on white metal buckle.
- White socks with grey ankles; "USA" written on both ankles.
- Multi-color woven cloth bracelet.