|Disappeared||January 15, 2013|
|Missing for||8 years|
Trung Quang Ngo is a young adult that went missing from Katy, Texas in 2013.
Ngo was last seen in Katy, Texas on January 15, 2013. He told his family he was going out to meet friends. He was driving a gunmetal-gray 2004. He has never been heard or seen again.
His phone was found lying on the roadside in front of the Farmington apartment complex off north Fry Road and Franz in Katy. Foul play is suspected in his disappearance; he may have been taken against his will.
- Black hair.
- Brown eyes.
- He has the following tattoos:
- A fish on the side of his chest.
- Three helmeted Japanese men holding rifles on the other side of his chest.
- The word "Faith" on his right forearm.
- His first name "Trung" in bamboo-style lettering on his lower left leg.
- His last name "Ngo" on his arm.
Clothing and accessories
- A sweater.
- A black shirt.
- Amel-colored steel-toed work boots.
- Possibly carrying a military-type backpack.