Toronto John Doe was a man found deceased in Lake Ontario's Toronto harbor.
- He had long, brown hair.
- His appendix was present.
- He wasn't circumcised.
- A 2.75 inch "curved" scar was on his left knee.
- He'd received extensive dental treatment.
- He had many fillings.
- His upper right central incisor had a root canal treatment with a metallic restoration at the end of its root.
- His lower right lateral incisor and lower left central incisor had root canal treatment as well.
- His top left left lateral incisors was removed before his death.
- One of his right central incisors was stained gray.
Clothing and belongings
- His outfit consisted of:
- A black, leather jacket.
- Underneath his black jacket was a blue, leather jacket.
- A black t-shirt from True North Sweats Designer.
- Under his black t-shirt was a white t-shirt.
- White, denim jeans.
- Black Levi's jeans.
- Underneath his black jeans were white, denim jeans.
- Two pairs of underwear.
- White socks.
- Blue and white L.A. Gear running shoes.
- Other personal effects he had with him included:
- A Bic lighter was in his left rear pocket.
- A black comb was also in his left rear pocket.
- He wore a metal, chained necklace.