|Location||Iron County, Utah|
|Disappeared||July 18, 1989|
|Missing for||32 years|
Timothy Scott Parry was a young man who walked away from his home in Cedar City on July 18, 1989. He has not been heard from since.
- He has brown hair
- Brown or hazel eyes.
- Burn scars on the palms of both his hands.
- He looked much younger than he actually was.
- He has Epilepsy.
- He has Angelman's Syndrome a.k.a Happy Puppet Syndrome.
- When frightened he may scream and shake his hands.
- He has brain damage which causes him to be unbalanced.
- His face peels under his eyes.
- He has porphyria.
- He has an allergy to the sun.
- He may suffer from memory loss.
Tim was last seen wearing:
- A red-and-blue striped short-sleeved shirt.
- Faded jeans.
- Tennis shoes.