St. Clair County Jane Doe was a woman whose skeletal remains were found in 2002. While her cause of death could not be determined, she is presumed to be one of the four unidentified victims of serial killer Maury Troy Travis, along with Madison County Jane Doe, St. Charles County Jane Doe and Monroe County Jane Doe.
- Three piercings in right ear.
- Healed fracture above left ankle.
- Healed fracture on nasal bones, left second rib, wrist, below neck.
Clothing and Accessories
- Black velour sleeveless 'catsuit' with full-length legs.
- Two yellow-metal rings on left middle finger.