Smith County Jane Doe was a woman found deceased in off of Interstate 20 in Texas in October 1985.
She is currently undergoing testing by the DNA Doe Project.
- Brown, red or dark blond hair tied with a rubber band.
- She had several amalgam dental restorations.
- She has a gold crown on one of her teeth.
- While she is believed to have probably been white, forensic testing showed she may have in fact been "of Indian or Polynesian descent".
Clothing and accessories
- A yellow knit pullover shirt with a lace collar. The phrase "Top Rail County Music, Dallas, Texas" and an armadillo were printed on the front of the shirt.
- White shorts.
- Canvas sandals.
- Gold butterfly earrings.
- A gold watch.