Sapporo John Doe was a man who was found in the Kita ward of Sapporo, Japan. Very few details are available on the circumstances of his discovery and manner of death. He may be a student due to the presence of a uniform on his body, though no local schools have claimed him as one of their students.
- Several scars:
- 1 cm scar on right eyebrow.
- 1 cm scar below his lower lip.
- A surgical scar in the form of a straight line on the left chest measuring 2.5 cm.
- A circular surgical scar on the left chest with a diameter of 2.5 cm.
Clothing and accessories
- Blue rainwear described as simple.
- "Maruha" brand black school uniform set consisting of a button-up top and pants. Neck of the top has a circumference of 39 cm with the set measuring 170 cm.
- A black belt.
- Brown short-sleeved t-shirt.
- Ankle-length black socks with red, yellow, and blue stripes.
- "Converse" brand navy blue sneakers, size 27 cm.
- Gray knit hat.
- "Polaris" brand gold watch on a gold chain.
- "GENTOS" brand LED flashlight.
- Blue bag for rainwear.
- Two school uniform buttons engraved with "medium" inside a plastic bag.
- Hokkaido Prefectural Police (Japanese)