Santa Cruz County John Doe was a man whose remains were found in Santa Cruz County, Arizona. Further remains were found the following year.
- Permanent dental bridge.
- Tattoo of a heart-shaped face/mask and the letters "A M O" on left forearm.
- Wing-shaped tattoo on left scapula.
- Crown with a cross on left hand near thumb.
Clothing and accessories
- Gray and red 'Rock Creek Ranch' plaid shirt.
- Blue and white striped 'Extend' shirt.
- 'Lee' jeans.
- Texas Longhorns hat.
- Blue 'St. John's Bay' corduroy coat.
- Blue 'Old Navy' fleece coat.
- Several backpacks.
- Blue and white 'Saetta' shoes.