San Luis Obispo County John Doe was a man found on the side of State Route 41 in Morro Bay, California.
- Black, collar-length, coarse hair.
- Several tattoos:
- "4-15-13 El Coveno" on his left shoulder.
- A heart with a banner on his right thigh.
- "I LOVE U VIRGIE" on his right calf.
- "REVENGE 1" over his left breast
- A tattoo on his right shoulder.
Clothing and accessories
- Dark blue tank top T-shirt.
- Blue 'Jordache' jeans.
- Brown leather belt.
- Dark-colored socks.
- Brown leather shoes.