San Clemente Jane Doe was a teenager or young adult who was involved in a car accident in 2018. She was pronounced dead after being transported to a hospital.
The decedent was seen walking along the right side of Interstate 5 in San Clemente, California. When she attempted to cross the busy road, she was struck by a vehicle in the second lane. After being airlifted to a nearby hospital, she died as a result of the injuries sustained from the incident.
It is suspected that she may have just recently entered the country from Mexico.
- Straight/wavy black hair, estimated to be 24 inches long; tied back in a ponytail.
- Eyebrows were starting to grow a unibrow.
- Brown eyes.
- Unshaven legs.
- A mole near the left side of the nose.
Clothing and accessories
- Red tank top with a pattern of random objects with a black bow on the top's bustline.
- Pair of “EMOCIONS” brand dark blue denim jeans, size 5.
- Tan underwear, on the waistband are the words “HECHO EN P.R.C, ZA12 FREE”.
- “Goobie” brand teal and hot pink bra, size 34A.
- Pair of neon green, black, and blue socks.
- Pair of “NITRAM” brand gray, blue, and pink athletic shoes, size 25.
- Blue scrunchie in her hair.