Samantha "Sam" Louise Michelle Fiddler was a woman who went missing in 2016 under unclear circumstances. She was originally from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. She may use the alias's Lucy MorningStar, Samantha Lloyd or Samantha Steele.
- Blonde hair, but she might dye it dark brown, black or red.
- Green eyes.
- She has a scar on her lip.
- Her nose is pierced on both sides.
- She has pierced ears.
- Her navel and left eyebrow are pierced.
- She has breast implants.
- She had an abdominoplasty
- She may still have scars around her navel as a result.
- She has botox injections in her lips, and may still have scars from it.
- She is of Cree Indian descent.
- She has three tattoos:
- Handprints and the names "Ava" and "Madison" on the back of her shoulder.
- Flower on her foot.
- Sleeve with the words "fierce mother".