"Rodney Jones" was the possible name of a man found deceased in New Mexico.
The victim was discovered chained to a telephone pole and burned. His neck was chained to the pole, and it was padlocked in place. A lighter was found near the body. Investigation revealed he may have visited numerous locations in Rural and that he used the name Rodney Jones.
- Graying light brown hair and a beard.
- Surgical sutures in both knees.
Clothes and accessories
- Tan denim jeans 'Penny Mac'.
- White undershirt.
- White socks.
- Green t-shirt, size large.
- Blue denim pants, size 29x30, 'HIS' brand.
- 'Nike' athletic shoes, size 11 1/2.