Robin Pelkey, previously known as "Horseshoe Harriet" while unidentified, (1963 - c. July 21, 1983) was a victim of serial killer Robert Hansen. Eklutna Annie is the only victim of Hansen that remains unidentified.
She was identified in late October 2021.
Robin's partial skeletal remains were discovered near Horseshoe Lake in Palmer, Alaska, which is her nickname's sake. It was concluded that she had died due to a gunshot wound and a stab wound. It is unknown if she was involved in sexual acts, as Hansen went for women fitting that description.
NCMEC had attempted in September of 2014 to exhume her bones in hopes to get her DNA and in order to create a reconstruction, however, it was impossible to create a reconstruction due to the condition of the remains. Despite this, they had managed to collect her DNA.
She was identified as Robin Pelkey by October 2021 through genetic genealogy after a close relative was located in Arkansas. Pelkey had been living in Anchorage, Alaska in the early 1980s and she was originally from Denver, Colorado.
- Brown hair, which was possibly dyed blond.
- Possible smoker.
Clothing and accessories
- A woolen scarf (Color unknown).
- A knit coat and sweater (Color unknown).
- A pair of blue jeans.
- Woolen socks (Color unknown).
- Leg warmers (Color unknown).
- A Bra (Nylon brand).
- Tennis shoes (Color unknown).
- Cigarettes (Kool brand).
- A compact mirror.
- A large comb.
- Golden ring with blue stone inlaid into the middle in a square shape.
- Golden ring depicting a centaur archer, likely the sagittarius zodiac sign symbol.
- Golden ring with a fragment of yellow stone inlaid into the middle.
- Golden ring with a heart cut out in the middle.