Robeson County John Doe is a homicide victim whose partial skeletal remains were discovered in a wooded area of Robeson County, North Carolina.
The decedent was located in a wooded area off of US Route 301, 4 miles north of Rowland. Objects located at the scene included items from a Ramada Inn located in Lumberton, North Carolina, approximately 10 miles north of the scene.
- Long light brown hair.
- Slight to medium build.
- Mild periodontal disease.
Clothing and accessories
- Small size underwear.
- White turtleneck shirt (size 18, chest 34).
- Cotton undershirt (size 38-40).
- Navy blue T-shirt (size 18, chest 34).
- Blue jeans (W30 X L32).
- One pair of white thermal underwear (size 34-36):
- A white handkerchief.