Port Moody John Doe was an unidentified man found deceased forty feet deep in the Reed Point Marina.
- Several missing teeth that would've been noticeable to other people. He probably wore a partial upper dental plate when he was alive.
- Extensive osteoarthritis in his neck, thoracic, and lumbar spine.
- John Doe probably experienced chronic arthritic pain in his neck, shoulders, and spine.
Clothing and accessories
- A white or gray, long-sleeved, military-style, cotton shirt from the brand Rapier. It had button-down epaulets over each shoulder, two buttoned breast pockets, and was made in Canada.
- A short-sleeved t-shirt.
- A blue or black, leather belt measuring 29 inches long.
- Blue, cotton dress pants.
- White, cotton underwear with "Property of Alberta Hospital Edmonton" printed on it. The underwear was from the Edmonton Psych Center.
- White, blue, and red striped, cotton socks.
- A plain, pocket-handkerchief.
- A Bank of Montreal bank book.