Niagara Falls John Doe was a male found in the Niagara River, near the Queenston Dock in Niagara Falls on July 22, 2002.
- Shorter than collar length brown hair with receding hairline.
- Brown eyes.
- He may have been a possible smoker.
- He has natural teeth with some amalgam and composite resin restorations.
- Several tattoos.
- Dagger/sword entwined with a rose on the upper left arm.
- Red, green, yellow, orange and black dragon on the right upper chest.
- Red heart with the initials “C G” or “E G” above it on the upper right arm.