|New Westminster Jane Doe|
|Found||June 12, 1991|
|Unidentified for||30 years|
|Postmortem interval||1 day - 1 month|
|Age approximation||50 - 65|
|Weight approximation||141 pounds|
|Cause of death||Drowning|
New Westminster Jane Doe is a woman who was found deceased in Fraser River, directly under the Patullo Bridge and between the wharf and the Sea Cap X fishing vessel. Foul play is not suspected.
- Shoulder length, black hair.
- Unknown eye colour.
- A full upper denture and five bottom teeth.
- A horizontal scar was on her right wrist that measured three centimetres long and one centimetre wide.
- A six buttoned, blue v-neck cardigan made with synthetic fabric.
- A pink cotton t-shirt with an eagle on the front.
- A buckled, leather belt.
- Blue denim pants.
- White socks.
- White, dock-style running shoes in a size 8.
- Golden hoop earrings in both earlobes.
- A single golden stud earring in her left earlobe.
- A single silver, aluminum unicorn earring made with stainless steel in her right earlobe.
- A golden Cardinal wristwatch on her right wrist.
- A thin, golden wedding band.