New Westminster Jane Doe was an older woman found deceased in 1991.
The decedent was found floating in the Fraser River near New Westminster. She was directly under the Patullo Bridge, between the wharf and the Sea Cap X fishing vessel. Foul play is not suspected in her case.
- Her hair was black and shoulder-length.
- Her eye color could not be determined.
- She had a full upper denture and five bottom teeth.
- A horizontal scar was on her right wrist that measured three centimeters long and one centimeter.
Clothing and Belongings
- Her outfit consisted of:
- A six buttoned, blue v-neck cardigan made with synthetic fabric.
- A pink cotton t-shirt with an eagle on the front.
- Blue denim pants.
- White socks.
- White, dock-style running shoes in a size 8.
- Jewelry she had with her consisted of:
- Golden hoop earrings in both earlobes.
- A single golden stud earring in her left earlobe.
- A single silver, aluminum unicorn earring made with stainless steel in her right earlobe.
- A golden Cardinal wrist watch on her right wrist.
- A thin, golden wedding band.