Montreal John Doe was a man found floating in the St. Lawrence River near the Port of Montreal wharf.
- Black or grey hair.
- Medium build.
- Has no teeth and dental prosthesis in the maxillary.
- Has a scar from an appendix-operation on the hips.
Clothing and accessories
- Black cotton t-shirt, with "BEAT MOLSON DRY" or "BEAT STAFF MOLSON DRY" written on.
- Black 'Toricci' denim jeans (Size 24).
- Black-hooded nylon coat with synthetic lining (sheep imitation), size medium.
- Black leather belt.
- Brown 'Isolated 120 Plus Prospector' boots with laces.
- Metal 'Casio' watch.
- Brown wooden cross pendant with leather cord.
- Black leather bracelet.
- Socks with a green top and gray feet.