We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Montreal John Doe was a male who was found floating in the St. Lawrence River near the Old Port Clock in Montreal, Quebec on July 6, 1994.
- Short black hair.
- 2.4 cm at the base of the thumb on his right hand.
- Purple cotton shirt from Fruit of the Loom (Size M).
- Blue and red striped socks
- Brown Aldo shoes with black soles and brown laces
- Nylon shorts with a patch on the left pocket reading "Mosquito Coast - Coup - Summer Go Fishing".