Mohave County John Doe is a man found floating half a mile north of Devil's Elbow and 200 yards south of the river water gauging station by a fisherman at the Lake Mead National Recreation Area in Arizona.
- Medium-length brown/gray hair and balding on top.
- Grayish mustache and beard stubble.
- Blue eyes.
- Left eye deviates towards the nose.
- A linear scar on the midline of the back that is five centimeters long.
Clothing and Accessories
- Green and white “Banana Republic” striped, button-down, and long-sleeved shirt, size M.
- White “Diamond Cabaret” T-shirt.
- Red “Speedo” swim trunks.
- Tan “Banana Republic” pants, size 33/30.
- White socks.
- White Reebok sneaker with “Freddie Mac” shoelace, size 9.
- Yellow metal cross necklace; described as unique.
The following have been ruled-out as the victim per NamUs:
- Fernando Benitez
- James A. Bradford
- Ernest Fortner
- Leslie A.B. Haynie
- Lawrence A. Minter
- Thomas C. O'Daniel
- George J. Vandermark