Middlesex County John Doe was a man found in the Merrimack River in Lowell, Massachusetts.
- Brown hair, 5" long.
Clothing and accessories
- Black zippered jacket with 'Old Navy' label.
- Black button-down shirt.
- Red 'Pro Player' shirt with a 'Colorado Avalanche' insignia. (size L).
- Black hooded sweatshirt with zipper, and 'Faded Glory' label, (size medium).
- Blue 'Rustler' jeans.
- Black belt with white metal buckle.
- Light brown 'Lugz' work boots, with NY Lug Co. on the soles.
- Glasses in a white metal frame with the words 'Woolrich Collection 7291 CE' on the ear piece.