Miami-Dade County John Doe was a man who was seen having breathing difficulties, and became unresponsive. He was taken to the hospital where he died.
- Straight blond hair with gray.
- Blue eyes.
- Small, round scar in front of his right shoulder.
- scattered small scars along lower legs.
- Black hair comb.
- "Camel" brand matches.
- Collared white T-shirt with navy, red and beige stripes on the chest.
- Worn out 4-pocket brown and blue blazer.
- Black pants.
- White socks.
- Worn out low-top black "Vans" sneakers with white soles and white laces.