Maricopa County John Doe was a man who was found floating in the Salt River near near the Granite Reef Camp Ground in Maricopa County, Arizona on June 19, 1989. His dental records are available. Few details are available in his case.
- Straight and coarse black hair, 2.5" long.
- Brown eyes.
- Unspecified finger amputation.
- Tattoo of what appeared to be the letters “P” and “S” on his hand.
- Tooth #5 rotated mesiolingual.
- Tooth #12 fractured mesially.
- Teeth #18, #30, and #31 have buccal pit decay.
- Long multicolored shorts.
- High-top 'Adidas' with red and green trim.