Margaret Ann "Maggie" Sniegowski Jr. (1975 - c. April 28, 1992) was a teenager who was found near the northbound entrance ramp from Indiana State Road 47 to Interstate 65 in Lebanon, Indiana.
She was identified on April 13, 2022 by Othram, Inc.
Maggie is believed to have died three to five days prior to her discovery. Her cause of death could not be determined, however, foul play is suspected due to the circumstances surrounding her discovery. She had spent some time in Indiana before her death.
Isotope analysis indicated she was from the southwestern United States or the Midwestern to upper New England States. Eventually, her case was submitted for genealogy research to Othram, Inc, and a successful identification was announced on April 13, 2022.
- Red or auburn hair that was cut very short.
- A tattoo of 'MOM' on her upper right arm.
- A tattoo of 'LOVE' and a cross with two hearts on her right breast.
- A cross tattoo on her right hand on the webbing between her thumb and index finger.
Clothing and accessories
- Yellow or light green tank top.
- Light green anklet socks.