Livingstone Channel John Doe was a man found in the Detroit River, near the Livingstone Channel, in the municipality of Amherstburg, Ontario.
- A denture on his upper teeth, and a lower partial plate on the bottom.
- Straight brown or black hair, with a greying beard and mustache.
- An unusual curvature of his spine.
- Tattoo on his upper left arm.
- Appendix present.
- Likely a heavy coffee drinker or smoker.
- Black sweatshirt with an Arizona Diamondbacks logo.
- Grey t-shirt.
- Grey 'Docker' brand pants.
- Black socks.
- 'Merrell' brand brown shoes.
- Bomber-style jacket with knitted waist and cuffs, dark green with orange lining.
- White Haynes underwear.
- Two hundred-dollar U.S. bills and change.
- Detroit area bus pass dated November 2002.
- 7 keys on 2 key rings, secured to a cloth strap with Ford Motor Company on it.