Lee County Jane Doe was a woman found floating in Pine Island Sound approximately 50 feet from York Island after a strong storm on October 7, 1995. She was tucked in a sleeping bag and placed inside a sail bag. 12 women have been ruled out as the decedent.
- Her hair was dark blond with a reddish tint.
- She had a previous left temporal craniotomy.
- She had a pott's fracture of right leg that was surgically repaired with two orthopedic screws.
- Her right arm was fractured.
- Her left clavicle was fractured.
- Her right earlobe was pierced twice and her left was pierced once.
- Her Fingernails were painted a red metallic color.
- She had no evidence of prior childbirth.
Clothing and accessories
- She was wearing a Maroon V-neck pullover hospital gown with the words "Charleston, S.C. V.A. Hospital" on the back (medium size).
- She had a yellow metal ring with 2 mm ivory colored stone.
- She had a lightweight yellow metal bracelet.
- She had a white metal watch on her left wrist.