Katrin Konert is a teenager who went missing from Groß Gaddau in Germany on 1 January, 2001 on her way home.
On 1 January, 2001 Katrin left her friend's house around 6:00 pm. Her house was 17 kilometers away and despite the bad weather, Katrin couldn't find a way home. She was last seen at 18:50 by an acquaintance in Bergen/Dumme at a bus stop.
A witness reports that she claims to have seen a dark BMW with Berlin license plates standing next to a girl at the bus stop.
- Blue-gray eyes.
- 1 cm long scar in the middle of the forehead.
- Burn injury to the right calf.
- Black hair (naturally blonde).
- Black trousers.
- White turtleneck sweater.
- Black so-called "bomber jacket" (orange lining) .
- Black half boots (Size 37).
- Stern (German)
- Polizei (German)