|Disappeared||January 8, 2007|
|Missing for||14 years|
|Height||5'2" - 5'3"|
Kateri Marie Mishow was a young woman who disappeared on October 26, 2006, but was not reported missing until January 6 of the next year. Her last known address was in the 2200 block of 11th Avenue South in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Few details are available in her case.
- Brown hair.
- Hazel eyes.
- Ears pierced two or three times each, both upper and lower piercings.
- Nose piercing.
- Scar on right elbow.
- Discoloration on an unspecified thigh.
- Tattoos of angel wings and Tweety Bird on the back of her shoulder.
- Oversized black leather coat with fur lining.
- Blue jean jacket and pants.
- Blue sapphire earrings.