"Junio Joel Ruiz" was the possible name for a male who was found deceased in Arizona.
The decedent's decomposed remains were located by US Border Patrol along a dirt road that runs south from State Route 86 near mile marker 56 on the Tohono O’odham Reservation. Among his possessions were a receipt from a health clinic in Hermosillo, Sonora dated June 4, 2008, with the name “Junio Joel Ruiz.”
The name on the health clinic receipt has not been verified by the Mexican Consulate.
- Thick brown hair with tinges of red and blonde.
Clothing and accessories
- Black T-shirt with "Fast Mo Fo" on the front.
- Additional T-shirt.
- 'Lee' jeans.
- Purple athletic shorts with NYS on the front left side.
- Brown leather belt.
- Black and red soccer cleats.
- Yellow-metal bracelet.
- Cloth bracelet.
- Brown cord necklace with charm.
- Yellow metal ring with clear stones.
- Yellow metal ring with clear and green stones.
- Cell phone case.
- MP3 player with headphones.
- Clear crystal cube.
- Nail clippers.
- Flash drive.
- Bus tickets.
- Receipt from a health clinic in Hermosillo, Sonora, dated June 4, 2008 with the name "Junio Joel Ruiz"