John "Johnny" Ingram Brandenburg, Jr. (February 14, 1964 - c. May 1983), previously nicknamed "Brad" while unidentified, was a victim of serial killer Larry Eyler. Unlike Adam, Eyler did not recall much about him when he was alive.
He was identified by the DNA Doe Project in April 2021.
Brandenburg's remains were found by mushroom hunters along with the bodies of "Adam" and two other males who have also since been identified.
Because of his tattoos, the victim may have spent time in jail or prison.
Eyler is also suspected in the case of Bill Lewis, another male discovered in Indiana in 1983.
- Medium-length, reddish brown hair.
- Tattoo of a cross with two dots or dashes on right forearm.
- Tattoo of a rectangle or U shape on outer right arm.
- He had severely fractured his nose in life.
Clothing and accessories
- Brown slacks with small buttons on the front.
- Jockey-type undershorts (size 30x30).
- Brown fleece lined hiking type boots (leather) (ankle high),with brown shoe laces through metal eyelets.