Hillsborough County John Doe was a male who committed suicide in 1992.
The decedent was located in a vacant house in Tampa, Florida on March 18, 1992. It appeared that he had been living in the home for approximately 8 or 9 months prior to his death.
Isotope analysis indicated the decedent had spent most of his life living along the Pacific Coast of South America, such as Ecuador or Colombia, and likely lived in the United States in the last years of his life.
- Dark brown, wavy and shoulder-length hair.
- Sparse facial hair.
- Surgical scar on his upper left abdomen
- Pigment scar (possibly vaccination scar) on his right shoulder)
- Scar on the left shoulder
- White scar between wrist and knuckles on his left hand.
- White Kevin’s Cutting Co. t-shirt.
- Red sweatpants.
- Black Attack Force running shoes.