Graham County John Doe was a man whose mummified and partially skeletonized remains were found near the intesection of US Route 191 and US Route 70 near Safford, Arizona.
- Black and grey hair, 2" long.
- Moustache, 1" long.
Clothing and accessories
- Plaid shirt, long sleeved, with pearl-like buttons.
- T-shirt, color was likely white.
- Blue jeans with label, "Made in Mexico".
- Brown work boots with label, "Hencho en Mexico" (Spanish for "Made in Mexico"). There was an inscription in one of the boots: "0995585526". It's unclear if this is supossed to be a phone number.
- Wooden match stick.
- 'Vicks' "VapoRub" container with Spanish language on it.