Glen Burnie John Doe was a middle-aged man who was found deceased in September 2017. His cause of death has never been stated.
On September 22, 2017, the decedent was discovered in a wooded area along the I-695 at SB Route 10 in Anne Arundel County.
Due to the decedent's advanced state of the decay, no cause of death or race could be determined by a coroner's report. Additionally, neither of the decedent's hands were recovered.
Clothing and accessories
- Aeropostale brand red t-shirt with text "AERO 87," "RTM NY,"; size XL
- Blue plaid boxers
- Blue jeans with distressed/ripped front (purposely ripped during manufacturing), size 36/32
- White ribbed tank top ( worn as an undershirt )
- Brown belt
- Tan Socks
- White Nike Air tennis shoes, size 8.5
- 2 Quarters ( found near decedent )
- A paper towel ( found near decedent )