Galveston County Jane Doe was a woman found in 1988. Her head was never recovered, but an estimation of her appearance was created through DNA phenotyping, which depicts her at 25. It is possible that she originated from China.
- She had a scar on her upper left arm.
- Her eyes were likely brown.
- Her hair was likely black.
- She likely had a medium complexion.
- She did not likely have freckles.
- Her underarms were unshaven.
Clothing and accessories
- Full slip.
- 'Gigi' brand bra.
- White cotton briefs panties.