|Fulton County Jane Doe|
|Location||Fulton County, Georgia|
|Found||June 9, 1992|
|Unidentified for||29 years|
|Body condition||Recognizable face|
|Weight approximation||142 pounds|
|Cause of death||Undetermined|
Fulton County Jane Doe was a unidentified woman found in Atlanta, Georgia. Though she was discovered shortly after plummeting to her death, the exact case of her fall is uncertain. Authorities think it was either accidental or suicide, but have not ruled out homicide.
The Jane Doe was found in the MARTA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority) parking lot by an employee. She is believed to have fallen 80 feet, from the Techwood Street Bridge.
- She had brown eyes and dark brown to black hair, about seven inches long.
- Though she was petite, she had large hips.
- A pullover style blouse with short sleeves. The front read, "You've got a friend in Pennsylvania." The back read, "Flarian Country" and "Pennsylvania outdoor experience." It was either off-white or tan colored.
- A checkered skirt in multi-colored yellow, bluish grey, and red.
- A white or light beige bra and blue panties with black trim.
- Blue socks and tan slip-on shoes.