Fresno County Doe is an individual whose skeletal remains were spotted between two buildings by roofers placing down tar.
The presence of feminine clothing on the decedent may indicate that they were transgender or genderqueer.
Clothing and accessories
- White ankle socks.
- A pink lighter located in the pants pocket.
- "Faded Glory" brand khaki-colored cargo shorts, size 36 around the waist.
- "Champion" brand black shorts with underwear lining, size medium.
- An athletic bra with the word "HEAT" repeated 4 times on the band.
- "Everlast" brand black sneakers with white trim and laces, size 9.5.