|Disappeared||June 14, 2012|
|Missing for||9 years|
|Height||5'6" - 5'8"|
|Weight||170 - 180 pounds|
Frederick "Fred" Allen Kakakaway (Born February 28, 1960) was a middle aged man who was last seen by his brother in the 900 Block on Robinson Street at 6:00 A.M. Fred told him that he was going to the Regent Park Safeway to look for cans. He was reported missing four days later. Fred may use the given name Brian and spell his surname as Kakaway, Kakakiway, or Kahkakaway.
- Short, straight, black hair.
- Brown eyes.
- A heard with ribbon and the name "Fred" is tattooed on his left upper arm.
- A cross with forks and a heart is tattooed on his right upper arm.
- Fred walks with a slight limp in his right leg.
- A medium build.
- Known to hitchhike to Calgary, Alberta but always came back.
Note: The only picture available of Fred is from ten years before he disappeared.
Clothing and Belongings
- A blue baseball cap.
- A black jacket.
- Blue, denim pants.
- Fred was riding a burgundy bicycle.