Fighting Island John Doe was a man who was found deceased in the Detroit River, near Fighting Island.
- Black hair with gray streaks.
- An appendectomy scar measuring ten centimeter long.
- His teeth were in poor condition.
- Visibly missing teeth on his upper and lower jaw.
- The remaining teeth had amalgam or porcelain fillings.
- 10cm appendectomy scar on his right abdomen
- A brown, checker patterned, long-sleeved sport shirt with a button front.
- A white t-shirt.
- A black belt.
- Long, thermal, white underwear.
- Blue or black pants.
- Cotton, maroon socks.