Enfield Jane Doe was a woman who was struck by a train in 1981.
- Shoulder-length grey hair.
- A medium build.
Clothing and accessories
- A dark brown wool coat.
- A brown crewneck jumper with two thin white bands around the neck, 'Kuger' brand, size medium.
- A black dress with light and dark blue flowers, made to fit a 44" chest.
- A light blue 'St. Michaels' brand T-shirt, made to fit a 40-42" chest.
- A red acrylic jumper, made to fit a 40" chest.
- Brown socks.
- Brown zip-up ankle boots, approximately size 7.
- A black headscarf with light blue flowers.
- Brown and white striped men's underwear.
- A purse with the name 'Joyce' in gold letters.