El Cerrito John Doe was a man found near the Navellier Resevoir in El Cerrito, California.
Clothing and accessories
- Coins dated 1984.
- Gray, beige or light green sports bag with woven cloth handles and a single pocket on one side, snap closure and "Hollywood Park" stenciled on it.
- Lee jeans.
- Light colored medium size long sleeve shirt.
- 1" wide woven cotton belt - military style with 1/2" brass buckle.
- Chukka style boots.
- Dark colored dress socks.
- men's watch with white metal band, metal case, "LCD Quartz".