Douglas Jane Doe was a teenage girl found under a tree in the desert near Douglas, Arizona It is believed she is a border crosser. She is buried in the N section of Calvary Cemetery in Douglas.
- Brown hair, 30 – 40 centimeters long.
- Pink toenails.
- Pierced ears.
Clothing and Accessories
- Blue jacket with blue, black, and grey checked lining.
- Dark blue hoodie with "Nike" on back.
- Green, blue and black jacket
- Red thin cotton sweater with decorative holes on arms
- Blue "French" jeans, size 5 - 6.
- Blue "Out" jeans, size 5 - 6.
- White padded bra with pink design; no size or label.
- Two black underwear, with "support" or other word
- White socks with blue trim.
- Dark blue "Brittaina" tennis shoes, size 5.
- Black backpack.
- $50.00 in pesos.
- ”Florie” makeup compact blush with brush.
- ”a” red lipstick.
- ”Glimmer stick” for lips in coat pocket.
- Small silver eyeliner.
- Three white tablets; what sort of medication it is was not determined.
- Five pieces of candy.
- Small clear plastic bag with four cloves of garlic.
- Business card for a taxi driver in Agua Prieta, Mexico.
- One prayer card "Todo lo puedo en Crist que me fortalece filipenses 4:13" (Spanish for “I can do everything in Christ that strengthens me Filipinos 4:13”).
- Faded red cloth around left leg.