Detroit Jane Doe was a woman who was found in an abandoned home at Harding Street in eastern Detroit, Michigan on June 5, 2006. She is a confessed victim of serial killer Shelly Brooks, who said she was a prostitute known to have been around Indian Village in eastern Detroit. Brooks, who raped and murdered seven prostitutes between 2001 and 2006, was sentenced to life imprisonment. This woman is the only unidentified victim of Brooks.
- Black hair.
- Slender build.
- Inferior portion of metopic suture with mid-frontal complication.
- Red toenail polish.
- Poor oral hygiene.
- Missing right tooth and right maxillary central incisor.
- Winter weight short jacket.
- Navy blue windbreaker with flags on it.
- Red shirt.
- "No Excuses" brand jeans, size 9/10.
- Nike tennis shoes.
The following individuals have been ruled-out as the victim per NamUs: