Daytona Beach Jane Doe was a young woman whose partial skeleton was found in Florida in 1980.
Serial killer Gerald Eugene Stano confessed to her murder, along with 40 others. He stated she was a prostitute and had met her during 1978 or 1979. He remembered the victim's clothing, which conclusively linked him to the case.
He was put to death in 1998.
- Fillings in her teeth contained an outdated metal in the United States, possibly indicating she was from a different country.
- Some fillings had fallen out, both post and antemortem.
- Her waistline was likely between 19 1/2" and 25 1/2"
- Her shoe size was around size 8.
Clothing and accessories
- A red T-shirt.
- Red shorts with blue trim.
- Green shoes.
- White handkerchief.